I began freelance writing in November of 2017. Since then I have cultivated several positive relationships with clients. I most frequently write blog posts on topics ranging from celebrity interest pieces to dog support communities and events in small towns across America. I am skilled in research and creating a tone of professional familiarity that appeals to a wide range of targeted audiences. Collaborating with clients is my strong suit and I apply feedback promptly in order to create a final product that exceeds expectations.
I have deeply enjoyed freelance writing. I get to do my favorite thing, every day. I will never get tired of writing. It has been my primary source of expression since I was scribbling in journals before I knew how to write words. Now, I have the opportunity to direct my passion towards helping others.
By collaborating with clients, I get to learn about their message and the people they want to reach with the content they need. It is an honor to construct a product that connects humans to each other based on their interests and priorities.
This is what I do:
- Complete extensive background research on a variety of topics
- Communicate clearly with clients
- Manage my time in order to write up to 30,000 words per week
- Edit my own work for grammatical and structural errors
- Apply client feedback promptly and effectively
These are a few topics I have written about
- Waterproof walkie-talkies
- Celebrity interest pieces
- For example: "What You Need to Know about Channing Tatum"
- For example: Time management, self-compassion, profesionalism
- Hyper-local content about places I have never been
- Issues and questions concerning dog health
- Product descriptions